четвер, 29 вересня 2016 р.


It is still so fucking hard to let her go. I believe in reason and logic, but it doesn't work here..

I guess if I could have erased my memory I would have done it. I've learned the lessons I would never learn the other way. I would like her to be my only one. Her beauty and character is beyond any evaluation... My God why should I go through it? Why things are so complicated, when life isn't an easy thing to handle?

... I still remember the day when one of her daughters said the she like me and she wants to see me. I was so exited! I begun thinking how cool it would be to marry one of her daughters while having a relationship with her. I can't stop wishing to be with her...

There's no other girl among my peers who can compare to her. The way she looks at you, treats you, speaks to you, cuddles you with her gentle arms, kisses you with all her passion, doing a million unexpected pleasant things for you...

If there's a perfect woman, that's definitely the She.

Will I ever stop shed a tear while I'm writting all this?

30/09/2016   2:46

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар