четвер, 29 вересня 2016 р.


I never wanted it to be like this... Drowning in the ocean of the feelings I can't even express. How could I make this happen? What went wrong? Is there any way out?

Who's the one who makes same mistake twice? Yep, it's me. Nice to meet you!

... "So far I am not sure about the weekend" she told me.
Notice the difference, there hasn't been said a single word about possible meeting in the future.
No "I don't mind you invitation... but I can't meet you this weekeng, let's manage our meeting the next one. Okay?". It seems like I am asking too much...

I can't forgive myself lucking the courage to pursue my passion. I should've hug her and kiss last fall in 2015. It was October 25 or 27, I don't fucking remember the exact day. It doesn't matter now, I
She was happy to see me, I saw this in her beautiful eyes, her smile and the way she behaves in my presence. I was afraid that I will ruin our relationship if I go any further... Such a fool! I might have ruined it by suppressing my feelings to her.

 If not for our dream, that for what we are living for?

27/09/2016   2:14

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар